The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for account management, opportunity creation, pipeline targets and closed revenue targets against the accounts in their territory. This role drives both revenue and customer satisfaction. Through consistent account engagement and detailed profiling of each account, the Inside Sales Manager delivers well-qualified opportunities to the right partner and engages other resources as necessary to meet each customer’s needs. Duties include tasks as:
- Build, retain and expand customer relationships using marketing, telephone, email and other inside-based means.
- Develop Line of Business contacts in owned and shared accounts
- Develop a customer relationship map for owned accounts and/or contribute to customer relationship maps across shared accounts.
- Conduct regular customer business reviews
- Create/orchestrate profiles for each owned account.
- Develop/contribute to the development of a partner strategy into account plans.
- Prospect, qualify and identify opportunities
- Prepare monthly forecasts and pipeline reports
- Establish opportunity checkpoints with assigned customers.
- Identify patterns/trends/issues across accounts, opportunities and partner relationships.
- Develop programmatic strategies/events based on identified patterns/trends/issues.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales with proven results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling software solutions to business customers
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Skills to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process
- Demonstrated communication skills including clear and concise verbal and written business communication in Lithuanian language
- Ability to focus on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to business success
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to use Microsoft applications and CRM systems.
- Opportunity to gain more experience from the modern IT company
- Work at international stable background company
- Interesting package of benefits and very motivating salary
- Training and development support