The Inside Sales Territory Manager (ITM) is the primary sales contact for a portfolio of up to 250 commercial or public sector Mid-Market Accounts in Lithuania. The ITM is a strategic sales role intended to add value to customers by demonstrating how technology can help solve operational concerns and positively impact the customer’s business or organization.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for account management, opportunity creation, pipeline targets and closed revenue targets against the accounts in their territory. This role drives both revenue and customer satisfaction. Through consistent account engagement and detailed profiling of each account, the Inside Sales Manager delivers well-qualified opportunities to the right partner and engages other resources as necessary to meet each customer’s needs. Duties include tasks as:
- Build, retain and expand customer relationships using marketing, telephone, email and other inside-based means.
- Develop a customer relationship map for owned accounts Conduct regular customer business reviews.
- Create/orchestrate profiles for each owned account.
- Prospect, qualify and identify opportunities.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Hand off opportunities to partners, pulling in Opportunity Managers/Partner Account managers as necessary to develop, contribute to or orchestrate the development of opportunity/evaluation plans for each opportunity in assigned accounts.
- Establish opportunity checkpoints with assigned customers.
- Lead or contribute to win/loss reviews with v-teams.
- Identify patterns/trends/issues across accounts, opportunities and partner relationships.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales with proven results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques and selling software solutions to business customers
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Skills to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process
- Demonstrated communication skills including clear and concise verbal and written business communication in Lithuanian language
- Ability to focus on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to business success
- Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to use Microsoft applications and CRM systems.
- Opportunity to gain more experience from the modern IT company
- Environment of global market leader in IT area
- Motivating salary and package of benefits
- Training and development support