INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING OF LARGE INDUSTRIAL MACHINES FOR THE STEEL MAKING INDUSTRY
- Supervise the installation and commissioning of all the Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic equipment.
- Control and co-ordinate all site personnel including Sub Contractors.
- Plan, schedule & co-ordinate all phases of the installation in conjunction with the Installation Manager.
- Report all information directly to the Installation Manager and Project Manager responsible for the contract.
- Liaise with the Client, Main Contractor & Sub Contractors on all aspects of the Installation & Commissioning.
- Produce weekly reports detailing all aspects of the installation and commissioning of the machines.
SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED
- Previous experience Installing & Commissioning Mechanical, Electrical, & Hydraulic equipment.
- Familiarity and a good understanding of engineering drawings (Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic).
- Ability to multi task and have strong communication skills.
- Flexible and Adaptable to changes during working projects.
- Provide technical expertise and advice in relation to the project.
- Supervising Installations of Machinery incorporating Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Equipment in an industrial environment preferably in the steel industry.
- Knowledge and Experience.
- Minimum of City & Guilds or ONC in Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic discipline.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English.
- Contract, initially, for one year project in Korea.
- Salary: £1200 per week.
- Accommodation expenses paid.
- Two weeks paid leave in UK after each period of 3 months work.
- Travel to / from Korea: Economy class air fares.
- A nominal 60 hour working week with flexibility during commissioning periods.