INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING OF LARGE INDUSTRIAL MACHINES FOR THE STEEL MAKING INDUSTRY
• Supervise the installation and commissioning of all the Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic equipment.
• Control and co-ordinate all site personnel including Sub Contractors.
• Plan, schedule & co-ordinate all phases of the installation in conjunction with the Installation Manager.
• Report all information directly to the Installation Manager and Project Manager responsible for the contract.
• Liaise with the Client, Main Contractor & Sub Contractors on all aspects of the Installation & Commissioning.
• Produce weekly reports detailing all aspects of the installation and commissioning of the machines.
SKILL LEVEL REQUIRED
• Previous experience Installing & Commissioning Mechanical, Electrical, & Hydraulic equipment.
• Familiarity and a good understanding of engineering drawings (Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic).
• Ability to multi task and have strong communication skills.
• Flexible and Adaptable to changes during working projects.
• Provide technical expertise and advice in relation to the project.
• Supervising Installations of Machinery incorporating Mechanical, Electrical & Hydraulic Equipment in an industrial environment preferably in the steel industry.
• Knowledge and Experience.
• Minimum of City & Guilds or ONC in Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic discipline.
• Excellent Written and Spoken English.
• Contract, initially, for one year project in Korea.
• Salary: £1200 per week.
• Accommodation expenses paid.
• Two weeks paid leave in UK after each period of 3 months work.
• Travel to / from Korea: Economy class air fares.
• A nominal 60 hour working week with flexibility during commissioning periods.