- Support Client implementations for a complete range of ratings-related requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Gather requirements for Rating rules.
- Work with UI (application) Analyst on correlation requirements for Ratings and application.
- Create Rating rules (domain model, rating spreadsheet).
- Work with UI analyst on input, output data mapping document.
- Rating testing.
- Clarification of Rating questions for the team.
- Train junior staff in Ratings methodology.
- Participate in development of repeatable processes and methodologies that will be used in client implementations of Exigen products, from discovery to post-deployment stages.
- Work with senior IT staff and Quality Assurance/Testing groups to expand and enhance test documentation (test plans, test cases, and test scripts) and test execution skills.
- Conduct user training and system demos.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Programmer-Analyst or Systems Analyst.
- Additional IT experience a strong plus, including database and object-oriented applications.
- Agile methodology and experience working in Agile teams a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Master’s in Engineering/Computer Science or International Affairs/Economics or MBA a strong plus.
- Proficiency in the following programming tools:
o OpenL Tablets.
- Understanding of business processes and adaptation of ratings requirements to OpenL Tablets format.
- Experience in the insurance industry, an understanding of terms and the specific subject areas, as of the basic lines of business, s. a. Home and Auto Insurance.
- Customer-facing communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Advanced Math skills: Calculus level and above.
- Good grounding in Statistics preferred.
- Significant coursework or degree in Economics or Finance a plus.
- Fluent English a must.
- Experience with at least one standard Business Analysis tool preferred. Experience with object, process or data modeling a strong plus. Basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Insurance certification such as CPCU/IIA or similar desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of ACORD standards helpful, not required.
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements for a software project.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills, including Excel, MS Project and Visio.
- Ability to understand complex business processes with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; facilitate client work sessions; provide consultative recommendations to our team and the client.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively to gain cooperation within a multi-disciplinary team; onshore/offshore experience, a plus.
- Excellent growth opportunity within the company.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package.