- Managing and hosting events on board to our international guests in English and Japanese;
- Written and verbal translation of Menus, daily programmes and announcements;
- Working with all departments to ensure our International guests including the medical department;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with guests;
- Escort International guests on tours and provide translation.
- As a Host of large groups, ideally we would love it if you had experience of presenting or hosting in English and Japanese;
- BA/BS Tourism degree or foreign equivalency;
- Translating medical information between English & Japanese;
- However, we believe in hiring people with the right attitudes and strengths over their competencies;
- In this high profile, customer-facing role, you will have a big part to play in executing complex daily translations on board.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career;
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners;
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard;
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships;
- Monthly salary (gross): 1800.00 to 2200.00 EUR; Additional information: $NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure;
- Location Luxury Ocean Liners;
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!