Main responsibility area is to support network planning and optimization projects in the Nordic area where there is a component of:
- IP planning,
- Planning of packet core network elements,
- Optimization and performance audits that include the IP/PaCo domain.
- Perform design and performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in Project Managers' guidance,
- Provide support to clients and/or customers (typically on-site) in field of expertise,
- Interact with suppliers and subcontractors.
- 2-5 years of IP and/or packet core planning experience,
- Some years working experience from Telecom operator and/or infrastructure vendor,
- Structured approach ,
- High level of integrity ,
- Good consultative & communication skills,
- Self driven / independent,
- Fluent spoken and written English required,
- Mobile & willing to travel 30-90%.
- work in the international environment
- career opportunities.
Be part of something that connects you to the world. www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com