- Together with a team of highly talented and experienced developers, you will work on the development of the most advanced mobile applications for iPhone/iPad.
- Depending on your experience, you will assume the role of junior/mid-level/senior (lead) iPhone/iPad Developer.
- Before, during and after completion of projects, you meticulously ensure that the wishes of the client and end-user are kept in mind and challenge the team when you feel this is not the case.
- Through your experience, talent and interest, you are aware of all major developments of the latest relevant technologies in the mobile space and are capable of quickly mastering new technologies.
- You are capable of translating the client's wishes into working software, keeping the end-user's interests in mind.
- Relevant college/university degree.
- Graduated, junior to senior level.
- Extensive knowledge of: Objective-C, iOS SDK oXcode.
- Knowledge of C/C++ are an advantage
- International and multi-talented team;
- Interesting, challenging work in developing ground-breaking mobile services for all leading mobile platforms;
- Attractive compensation package.