- Work with the global teams to ensure the appropriate specification of the infrastructure
- Lead architecture staff through coordination and liaison of teams;
- Design overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation
- Ensure the technical integrity and quality of the solutions;
- Generate conceptual/logical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test
- Lead the analysis of new/existing infrastructure architectures, specify long term direction,
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of IT infrastructure;
- Understanding of the advantages, pitfalls and costs of applications and technologies as
- Knowledge of different technologies used in large infrastructures including several from the
Wintel/servers: NT4, W2K, XP, W2K3, AD.
Midrange: HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, AS/400, VMS, Linux, Mainframe.
Network: Cisco, Novell.
Storage: IBM, HP, Veritas, EMC, HDS, SAN, Cluster.
Databases: Oracle, SQL, Ingres, DB2.
Service management software: SMS, TNG, TSM.
Web: Apache Web Server, Websphere, Sharepoint.
- Strong analytic ability especially the ability to look at complex technical landscapes and
- Fluency in English;
- Team player and customer service driven.
- Work in global company;
- Career growth within company;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team.