- Large scale IT Infrastructure Projects management;
- Managing the project risk log, escalating and reporting as required to the Project Manager.
- Managing change control on behalf of the Project Manager.
- Liaison with the Project Manager on all sub-project and client matters.
- Agreeing the technical and quality strategy with the Project Manager.
- Production of work orders for project sanction from business areas.
- Managing the effective production of the required products, as per the Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Planning the end stages of the sub-project and agree all stage entry and exit criteria.
- Previous Project Management experience;
- Must have previous experience of delivery of large-scale IT Infrastructure Projects.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to communicate complex information at the appropriate level.
- Excellent English communication skills - both oral and written.