- Deliver large scale or multiple projects end to end through the lifecycle to agreed time, quality and cost;
- Ensure that the project is defined, planned and delivered to the agreed goals and objective;
- Ensure the integrity of the project is maintained, focusing on internal consistency and compliance to standards, processes and strategies;
- Deliver a project to the agreed standards and method;
- Assemble project teams, select and negotiate with subcontractors, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate project resources, and provide
- Proactively manage risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project life-cycle.
- Prepare and present project plans & status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Work experience in a software development or infrastructure projects;
- In-depth knowledge of the project lifecycle process;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering team members;
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation;
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written/presentation);
- Fluency in English (spoken/written).