- Coordinates resources and team members to ensure successful execution of projects and manages end-to-end IT projects with team which consist from 3 to 8 members (depending on project);
- Creates and manages a backlog or project plan, as needed based on the initiative. Ensures the team is focused on the most important work;
- Takes responsibility for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion;
- Performs program management/Scrum Master activities such as chartering, road mapping, user story grooming, iteration planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities;
- Takes responsibility for project scope, time and budget;
- Proactively responds to challenges and escalates blockers and risks appropriately and in a timely way;
- Provides leadership and direction to project team members;
- Closes projects by collecting and documenting Lessons learned;
- Facilitates project reviews.
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager, Business Analyst or Product Owner in software development environment;
- Technical understanding of software development principles and techniques;
- Strong personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate;
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project;
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach;
- Working knowledge of project management tools and methods (PMBOK/Agile/Scrum etc.);
- Creative / curious/ innovative: suggest system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear.
- From 1900 to 2500 Eur salary after taxes and personal benefits (health insurance and etc.)
- A position in one of the largest books house companies.
- Awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team.
- An opportunity to exercise your creative freedom to implement own ideas, strategy and vision.
- Personal incentive system (learning courses of your choice, conferences, books, days off etc.).
- Free parking near the office in Žvėrynas, free coffee, foosball tournaments and etc.