Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
IT Specialist in Group Finance Solutions
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Group Finance Solutions, being responsible for Group Accounts, Group Regulatory, Capital and Profitability systems, are about 60 people in Denmark, 30 in India and currently 15 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for an IT Specialist, who would join the BI team and work with SAP BPC solution. The business platform contains models for group-wide business planning.
Working with main stakeholders in Copenhagen and Vilnius, your role would be to act as an internal IT consultant – identifying customer needs, designing new solutions and carry out implementation, together with peers in the area of IT.
- Implement solutions in SAP BPC (MS) platform
- Consult stakeholders in all areas of BPC – data modelling, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting
- Elicit requirements for existing and new data models
- Design and specify new solutions and elements
- Implement new data models and processes
- Constantly seek for and suggest improvements to existing data models and processes
- Guide other members in the team, by utilising your experience in the area
- Act as a consultant to BI developers
- Experience in conception and implementation of BI solutions
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in SAP BPC would be an advantage
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Good understanding of financial and banking data & processes (or similar) would be an advantage
- Committed and dedicated
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Global mind-set – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Denmark, Lithuania and India
Tools and technologies:
- SAP BPC (MS)
- MS SQL Server/BI platform
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank