We are expanding Workplace service management and looking for highly motivated an experienced IT professional or new talent. If you are IT Specialist, Administrator or passionate IT Expert and dreaming to #innovate feel free to apply and #dare to take the #challange of working with management of thousands work places.
IT specialist (Workplace) responsible for perfect working company computerized workplaces and related services. This role uses IT knowledge management, consulting, communicating and translating business requirements into technical requirements to implement, innovative and efficient Workplaces for all company units in order to achieve expected results. You will work directly with local and international (Telia Company) technical professionals who specializes in Workplace management.
Join Telia Lithuania – the #MostWanted Employer of the year 2017!
- Implementing innovate #WorkPlace service management solutions;
- Evaluating new devices (computers, printers, projector, TV, smartphone and etc) and software;
- Preparing requirements and documenting solutions;
- Problems analysis, testing and reporting;
- Knowledge and information structuring, preparing instructions and entering to DB;
- Consulting company #IT and #business users;
- Making purchases and working with suppliers;
- Planning and distribution of spare parts warehouse;
- Inventory of company equipment;
- Meeting rooms and classrooms management;
- Problems solving and participating in projects with international teams.
We hope that you have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT, especially in following areas:
- #OperatingSystems (Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10);
- Team working tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange);
- Basic skills of Infrastructure Management (Windows Server, Active Directory, System Center);
- Ability to manage multiple activities, to work independently, to produce high quality results and to work with a strong sense of urgency;
- Good problem solving, analytical and creative skills;
- Ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skill;
- Presentation and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English (spoken and written) skills.
- Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits;
- Continuous #challenges and #opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in #TeliaCompanygroup;
- Friendly and #growth inspiring team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.