• Receive and record incoming incident calls, service requests, and solutions into the incident management system.
• Answer, troubleshoot, research, and resolve incidents and service requests in accordance with Service Level Agreements, departmental goals, and individual performance targets.
• Gather troubleshooting and problem resolution information from other teams and documents information in the appropriate department databases.
• Perform in a second level role to provide problem resolution for higher complexity problems.
• Validate and coordinate outage-related incidents and implementing call avoidance measures.
• Provide real-time and scheduled coaching of global Service Desk staff to increase consistency and accuracy of incident resolution and documentation.
• Work within Service Desk and other departments on improvement suggestions or requests for information from the Service Desk.
• Perform installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and backup tasks on server-class hardware and software under direction.
• Perform general network troubleshooting and assist with localized network tasks under direction.
• Interface with IT and business staff to enhance the quality and/or efficiency of the provided services.
• Review changes and related communications to assess impact on user community.
• Participate and/or initiate projects designed to improve service to our customers, such as increasing first call resolution rates or providing additional self service tools.
• Perform installations, configurations and upgrade tasks that may require some research and analysis.
• Assist with communication and documentation associated with changes for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant information technology procedures, systems and applications. Become a subject matter expert on various support areas. Maintain knowledge base and incident ticketing system.
• Perform regular maintenance on Knowledge Base and incident management system to keep information current and accurate.
• 3-5 years of PC support and maintenance
• General knowledge of commonly used PC operating systems
• Able to provide professional technical guidance to company employees regarding PC problems
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
• Nature of job may require considerable walking
• Must be able to lift objects weighing no more than 50LBs
• Operates under moderate supervision
• Professional behavior appropriate to an office environment
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other. Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.