- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of Seasonal Youth Staff on board our ships.
- This opportunity will allow you to work during the school holidays and be a massive part of making creating the most memorable holiday for our younger guests onboard!
- This opportunity will be supporting our ships during their Japanese voyage and so we are ideally looking for candidates who are able to speak fluent Japanese.
- Hosting or supporting fun filled activities and themed events for our children onboard, such as, Game shows, Youth DJ's, Face painting, Pirate day and a lot more!
- Liaising with parents to promote the safety and wellbeing of our child passengers.
- Complete other on board duties around safety and when in port.
- Be working within a child care/ educational establishment, and have been so for the last year at least
- Be qualified at Level 3 Diploma level or above or hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Be able to work in the main UK school holidays for a minimum of 4 weeks per year to include Christmas, Summer, Easter and half terms
- In this high profile, customer-facing role, you will have a big part to play in executing complex daily translations on board.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1800.00 to 2000.00 EUR Additional information: $NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Ocean Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.