Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site. JAVA DEVELOPER IN ASSET FINANCE Job description: Asset Finance is an important part of Danske Bank’s business, providing leasing, hire purchase and invoice finance for both business and personal customers in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Northern Ireland. The open position is with the new Danske Bank Group IT team in Vilnius. The Asset Finance team in Vilnius will be responsible for overall development of the Asset Finance IT systems for Finland. The systems are primarily based on Java and are running on approximately 50 Windows and AIX servers in a special network zone. As Software Developer you will mainly cooperate with the newly established development team in Vilnius. The extended team includes Project Managers, Software Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Business Analysts and other Software Engineers. The Asset Finance team is about to launch the first project aimed at moving the Danske Finance Finland systems to a new network zone, in order to benefit from related spinoffs. The team in Vilnius will subsequently take ownership of new development projects, e.g. Vendor Online System, where the team will transform the old system with an extensive makeover of both functionality, design and user interface.. Responsibilities:
- Develop new functionality and improve existing applications.
- Analyse, plan, design, and test back-end applications.
- Responsibility for process from beginning to end.
- Work in an international/multicultural team.
- Establish a relationship with the Finnish business for future collaboration.
- Adapt best practices to the development process and shape/influence work environment of a new development team.
- 2+ years of Java development experience (we are looking for one id-level developer and one senior developer).
- Knowledge of some of these or similar technologies (all would be a great advantage): Hibernate, JPA, REST/JSON/SOAP, XML, Unit testing, Continuous integration.
- Good English skills. Advantages:
- Technology knowledge in relation to Windows servers, AIX servers, clustering, Websphere Application Server, Citrix.
- Some front-end development knowledge.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank