Provide software solutions to the Veterinary industry and delivery of web applications, 3rd party integrations and solving complex problems in a busy agile technical environment.
You will be part of an experienced technical team delivering high quality software for the Veterinary market, day to day tasks include the development of new features as well as defect fixing and providing technical support on occasion.
As part of this dynamic team you will have the ability to introduce new tools and frameworks, improve the SDLC and run POC’s on new technologies.
- Hands-on core Java development. (Java 8+)
- Middle-tier development including either JEE or the Spring Framework
- Experience building and designing RESTful API’s
- Experience of deploying scalable software solutions
- Excellent problem solving-skills
- Strong communication and team-player abilities
- Testing libraries (JUnit/Mockito/Arquillian)
- Experience with SpringBoot, microservices and/or microprofile architectures appreciated.
- SQL knowledge
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server
- MVC and UI toolset experience (GWT, Angular6 …) for a more front end role would be considered.
- Experience with CI tools Maven / Jenkins / Octopus
- Experience with cloud platform architectures (Azure, online training provided)
- Experience working in the Health Care sector
- Agile software development experience
Would be great if you have