Interactive Brokers Group, an industry leader in direct access brokerage services, is seeking a top-notch senior software engineer to help make our Java
based Trader Workstation platform for desktop and mobile (iPod/iPad, Android, etc.) even better.
If you are proficient in developing user layer components, ave solid Java experience, love the challenge of developing complex realtime systems, and
enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong established team, then IB may be just the place for you.
This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing front end applications.
- UI components design and implementation in Java (both desktop and mobile platforms)
- development testing
- engineering documentation
- 3+ years of software development experience with emphasis on Java
- Strong communication skills (good written/spoken English skills is a must)
- Fluency in Core Java
- Proactive, driven to excel and get things done on time
- Experience with Java GUI toolkits (Swing, AWT or similar); this could be substituted with strong desire to learn Swing/AWT and related technology
- Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent (advanced degrees a plus)
- Passion for building top-quality user-interface products Beneficial skills
- Familiarity with market data concepts and trading technologies and technical experience with systems used in the capital & financial markets all are a big plus
- Exprerience in Java development for mobile platforms
- understanding spoken Russian
- Very competitive compensation and discretionary performance based bonus
- Vision and dental benefits
- Stock incentive plan
- Sport activities compensation