The successful candidate will be active in many different parts of the code base, ranging from the implemention of user interfaces to analysis of the performance of the sophisticated algorithm infrastructure. Specific tasks include:
- Design and implementation of rigorous monitoring and testing infrastructure to ensure outstanding reliability and security of the integrated system.
- Implementation of a variety of user interfaces.
- Development of the overall architectural design of the code base.
- Maintenance and further development of the (cloud) server and database services
- Maintenance of the code versioning system.
Master in Computer Science , Civil or Industrial Engineering preferred. Other exceptional candidates with proven track record will be considered.
Experience and technical competences:
- Proven industry experience as an Java developer (minimum 5 years), with a track record of implementation in complex environments with high reliability and performance standards;
- JDO, JAXB, Hudson, Apache Tuscany are plusses
- Deliverable focused with an entrepreneurial, hands-on and business-focussed attitude;
- Team player, able to work independently;
- Eager to look for creative solutions using state of the art technology and flexible to learn about new (software and hardware) technologies.
An opportunity to:
- Become part of a high potential early stage technology company in one of the most exciting areas of the energy market;
- Become part of a high calibre team of software developers, where your creative input will have a high impact;
- Work flexible hours, divide time @ Work and @ Home;
- Work together to make a more sustainable energy industry, allowing growth of renewable energy and implementing energy efficiency systems.
Beyond this, the candidate will be offered an above-market remuneration package.