- As a Jewellery Sales Specialist you must possess excellent customer services skills and a passion for selling high value luxury products.
- Brands include H Stern, Chopard and Roberto Coin.
- An intensive training course at our Central Support Office.
- Using initiative when presenting and selling merchandise to close sales.
- Developing strong product knowledge and a passion for selling luxury products.
- Excellent customer service and interaction.
- Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
- Running and delivering promotional events and seminars.
- Retail experience with fine jewellery products is essential.
- High level of trust and discretion is required to be assured that sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe PageMaker or equivalent a plus
- Fluent in English and/or German Language; Speak, Read, Write
- Extrovert, quick and critical thinker, witty, personable, and articulate.
- Must be service oriented.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1000.00 to 2000.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + % on sales
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work, Professional practice
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!