- Work closely with the BAPI Team Manager ensuring Financial Controls are maintained at all
- Ensure all set company procedures are adhered to;
- Ensure that all Sarbanes Oxley procedures are followed.
- Balance sheet reconciliations preparation;
- Revenue recognition;
- Billing initiation;
- Intercompany invoice coding;
- Intercompany Unbilled Analysis;
- Accruals and prepayments;
- Standard process journals;
- Various other month end related duties.
- Must have commercial finance experience, ideally gained within a programme finance
- Experience of working in the general ledger, understanding the concept of a chart of
- Excel skills to Intermediate essential, Advanced desirable;
- SAP (or similar ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning accounting package);
- Fluency in English.
We value if you are/ Personality expectations
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills are essential;
- Excellent communication skills are crucial. Must be professional and able to communicate at
- Can-Do attitude and a flexible approach are required as workload dictates.
- Work within international environment;
- Career growth within the company;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team.