Within our Corporate and Accounting services department, you will join our Real Estate team and assist on the deployment of our pan-European Real Estate fund platform. This team of experts provides accounting and compliance solutions to pan-European Real Estate funds, offering and implementing a global solution throughout Europe.
You take pride in:
• Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
• Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
• Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
• Preparing consolidated financial information and NAV
• Remaining current on recent developments and changes relating to accounting area
To fit in the role, you also:
• Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting / ACCA qualification. A first experience would be considered as an asset.
• Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
• Are eager to learn and to evolve
• Have experience in using Yardi software
• Good English languages skills, French or German are considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
• Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
• Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
• Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
• Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in our services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals across the globe. These help our professionals understand what is expected from them and to focus on their personal development. Please click here to discover the standards for this role.
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, website , or Twitter
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Please click here to APPLY