We are looking for a Junior IT Business Analyst to join the IT line organization. The IT line-organization is servicing the Bank in 4 countries around the Baltic sea and is expected over the next years to meet the increasing service demands of the organisation. The Head Office is placed in Copenhagen/Denmark, however, the position will be placed in one of the countries where we are in operation and you will therefore be hired locally.
You will join a team of competent and ambitious colleagues, where team spirit, dynamics and a challenging and diverse workday are the key words in your job. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Testing in accounting area
- Preparation of training material
- Accounting reconciliation in project activities
- Supporting main project experts in thier daily activities
- Development of reports (incl. parameterization)
You have a great accounting knowledge and at have worked with local and international financial reporting for some years. Beside that you:
- Have good analytical skills
- Are patient and accurate in your work
- Are good in verbal and written English, since this our business language
- Are adaptable and used to working in a changing and cultural diversified international environment
- Are a service oriented team player and can identify yourself with our values: Team Spirit, Reliability, Simplicity, and Dynamic
We are offering a great opportunity to become a key player in a dynamic organisation as part of an international team of colleagues at a competitive salary and benefit package.
For more information regarding the job please contact Personnel specialist Dalia Berciunaite by mail email@example.com . Further information about DnB NORD is available at www.dnbnord.com.