In this role you will provide service excellence to the business customers of our Client – one of the biggest logistics companies in the world. Your main duties will include communicating with customers in EMEA region by email or phone regarding package deliveries, search for alternative transportation and issue detailed information about the shipments. Other tasks would include data entry into Client systems, reporting and preparation of customs documentation.
- have good English and German language skills (B2 level)
- have good computer handling and typing skills
- be able to work full time
- be motivated in learning something new!
- the opportunity to use foreign languages and to gain new customer services experience on a daily basis
- full time employment and various shifts 24/7
- supporting and mentoring from Team Leader, working under the Coaching Culture principles
- initial training cycle and career opportunities
- working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated
The department is open 24/7/365, so we can offer flexible working hours and work full time (40 hours a week). In case of success, we hope that you will be able to join the training, lasting the first 2 weeks from Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30 pm. The first day of training - the first working day because the salary is paid (during the training period the minimum salary in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania will be paid)
Calculated at an hourly rate consisting of a stable base and a performance-based bonuses. After tax salary can be from € 724 to € 977 working full-time only day shifts (during night shifts hourly wage is 1.5 times bigger).
ATTENTION: By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by the personnel of Transcom Worldwide Vilnius. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the candidate's consent.