As a junior operations officer you will be dealing with various transaction alert cases that might be possibly identified as money laundering or terrorist financing. Your critical mindset, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner. You will demonstrate in depth understanding of various business and private models of financial behavior.
- Identifying possible patterns and schemes of money laundering/terrorist financing
- Investigation, analysis and resolution of transaction monitoring alerts
- Drafting a rationale for closing or referring cases for further investigation
- Participation in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders.
- University degree in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar (maybe a student)
- Interest to work in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) area
- Critical mindset, logic and detail orientation, ability to process large volumes of tasks and data
- Customer focus, ability to learn quickly
- Team working skills and quality orientation
- Skills in written and oral communication in English is a key attribute
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture.