Would you like to contribute to preventing money laundering/terrorist financing?
Join Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development.
As a Junior Operations Officer, you will be dealing with various real time transaction matches on sanctions lists.
Your critical mindset, logical rationalization and solution-oriented attitude will help to meet the customer’s expectations of a professional, secure and compliant business partner.
You will demonstrate in depth understanding of various financial behavior of businesses and natural persons.
- • Identifying possible patterns and schemes of attempts to breach financial sanctions
• Investigating, analyzing and resolution of transaction screening alerts
• Keeping on close communication and collaboration with team members and other Danske Bank colleagues
• Participating in continuous improvement of own expertise, internal processes and ways of communication with stakeholders
- • You have a higher education in Economics, Business administration, Law or similar
• You have critical mindset, logic and detail orientation
• You have customer focus, ability to learn quickly
• You describe yourself as a team-player with quality orientation skills
• Your written and oral communication in English is a key attribute
- • One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
• A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• Leaders who inspire you to succeed
• An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
• A collaborative Scandinavian culture