ServiceNow is Danske Bank’s main platform supporting IT Service Management in the IT Organization. Currently supporting core ITIL processes, the platform’s service portfolio will expand to cover the full IT Service Management portfolio as well as several other administrative processes. In parallel, we will continuously improve available services through automation and integration.
ServiceNow Team within Danske Bank develops and operates ServiceNow platform as well as other related applications. It has a global footprint with team members in Lithuania, Denmark and India and currently has 13 members. Team is currently expanding in Lithuania.
Junior Operations Platform Engineer is responsible to ensure that all functions with the implementation and maintenance of ServiceNow platform including security, back up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures. Identify and resolve incidents related to ServiceNow platform by collaborating with senior colleagues. Responsibility also involves maintenance of platform according to Danske Bank processes and ensuring proper documentation is sustained.
- Keep ServiceNow platform healthy
- Improve ServiceNow Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request modules functionality and resolve issues related to the modules
- Develop ServiceNow according to stakeholders business requirements following standard processes
- Be part of building Service Request Catalogue, Self – Service Portal, CMDB project, integration with other platforms and to de-customize the tool
- Collaborate with Teams across IT Organization as part of daily routine
- Provide alternative solutions and communicate them across the team and stakeholders
- Constantly learn to support and develop ServiceNow platform
- You can read more about ServiceNow here https://www.servicenow.com/#
- Bachelor degree and equivalent
- Good understanding of the Operations Platform Engineer disciplines and knowledge of basic IT principles: Server Support / Database administration / Network / Security
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Familiar with IT processes (ITIL)
- ServiceNow knowledge (an advantage)
- Can-do attitude and good teamwork skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank