Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Junior Software Engineer in Enterprise Systems
Enterprise Systems Lithuania is expanding their team and looking for motivated candidates to work with BPM projects, the new and innovative way to develop process flow based applications for business. You will be part of a global team that consist of departments in Denmark, India and Lithuania.
Applying best software development and UX practices, creativity and teamwork in agile environment, exceptional quality – this is our goal and commitment. For this inspiring journey, we invite to join a talented Junior Software Engineer.
- Develop new functionality and improve existing applications.
- Responsibility for process from beginning to end.
- Work in an international/multicultural team.
- Adapt best practices to the development process and shape/influence work environment of a new development team.
- Challenge business partners, end users and project team
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn IBM BPM with its surrounding technologies;
- Good English skills. Advantages:
- Front-end development experience
- Dojo Toolkit
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank