We are now offering you an opportunity to be a part of our journey in Global Services and Operations in a Service Operations team.
As a Junior Technical Application Specialist, you will take on responsibility of running and maintaining our applications and services on Linux platforms. The applications can be both standard and customer unique.
You will be working in a local team in Vilnius but together with teams in Sweden, Finland and Denmark. The team is responsible for common business critical services for global customers.
- • Technical operation, support and incident handling
• Participate in projects for new services or system solutions
• Continuous development of current production and processes environment
• Troubleshooting and documentation
• Develop tools, Way of Working and utilities to support an efficient daily operation
Competence and experience
- • Technical education (University or corresponding experience)
• Basic skills in Linux
• TCP/IP Networking skills and security knowledge is qualifying
• High interest in databases (e.g. MySQL), code development and scripting for automation in operations (e.g. Python, Bash, Pearl)
• Familiar with operations, e.g ITIL and best practices
• Skilled in spoken and written English
• Knowledge in Postfix is qualifying
• Knowledge in Windows is qualifying
- • You agree with and are ready to act according to our values: Dare, Care and Simplify
• You are analytical and organized
• You are business and customer oriented
• You can communicate effectively in English
Telia Company provides network access and telecommunication services that help people and customers communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. International strength combined with local excellence is what makes us truly unique – and provides excellent customer experience.
We offer you the possibility to be part of our challenging journey in an international environment where you will be a key player in securing great customer experience and to support the continued growth in Telia Company.