Reporting to the Regional Channel Manager – Poland & Baltics, responsible for achieving the assigned sales plan by selling and promoting lighting products to new and existing customers.
* Manage customer relationships and negotiate business terms with dedicated customers
* Identify and target new customers in order to develop and strengthen business opportunities.
* Support assigned customer base in their business opportunities by jointly visiting their customers - pull support
* Lead new product introductions in the market, provide technical support for customers with the help of the product management team
* Take ownership for the entire sales chain from acquiring a new project through prescription/specification to closing the deal.
* Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs and customer base.
* Participate actively in past due collection
Technical College/University Degree
2+ years of commercial experience preferably in the field of lighting products
Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Clear strategic thinker and good analytical skills
Fluent English and Lithuanian
High level of integrity
Knowledge of Estonian or Russian is an advantage
Depends on a candidate.