- Build the image of the company as a reliable long term partner on the market;
- Develop and implement strategies and activities in order to maximize business opportunities;
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with the representative offices of pharma manufacturers;
- Identify & utilize business opportunities;
- Reporting to the Director of Supplies.
- Extensive experience on the pharmaceutical market (Pharmaceutical sales; activities in Pharma associations; experience and positions ensuring good network among representative offices);
- Good written and spoken English and Russian;
- Computer literacy;
- Systematic and pro-active personality for acquisition of new clients and contract development;
- Approaching the territory with entrepreneurial flair, in order to identify new opportunities;
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Building up and developing strong trade relations;
- Must be articulate, with highly developed communication skills;
- Experienced in creatively solving problems and eliminating barriers.
- Driver’s license and willingness to travel extensively.
The company is willing to offer a competitive remuneration package with good bonus scheme based on performance and achieved results.