Company’s newly launched Vilnius office is looking for KYC Analysts with experience working with Financial Institutions and the treatment for entities engaged in high risk products such as Correspondent Banking, Real Estate Finance, Trade Finance, Corporate Clients and Financial Markets.
The role will be based in Vilnius and will require a 3-6 month training period in UK offices, where you will work with the team to learn companies’ way of working. Working on an exciting remediation programme for European Based Clients, your focus within the team will be around processing Enhanced Due Diligence cases for entities domiciled in various jurisdictions to include but not limited to, the EU/EEA, Asia and offshore locations. You will work with a team of 5-10 other analysts to execute KYC processes as an outsourced service to EFI clients.
As an Analyst or Senior Analyst, you are part of a broader CDD (Customer Due Diligence) Team working towards completing KYC for a variety of entities such as SPV’s, Funds, Domestic and International Corporates and Financial Institutions. Your mandate will be to either onboard or remediate Clients in an effective and timely manner, and escalate any factors which require Senior Management or Compliance/MLRO approval.
Daily tasks will include:
- Ensure all Processing steps and Risk assessment of the file is done in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Proactively manage the timeliness of your assigned portfolio of files and escalate in a timely manner if service goes outside agreed SLA to operational management and process owners.
- Manage and grow internal stakeholder relationships.
- Maintain a common interest and keep up-to-date with applicable regulatory updates.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to operational management and process owners.
- Participate in all Mandatory online or classroom trainings on departmental or individual level
- Keep team databases/progress trackers up-to-date with any developments at all times
- In addition to the above mentioned tasks other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
- 1+ years of Experience performing KYC on Financial Institutions.
- Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Experience liaising directly with Clients and Front Office.
- Advanced English language, both orally and in writing.
- Some product knowledge - Correspondent Banking, Trade Finance, Real Estate Finance, Syndicated Finance, Corporate Clients and Financial Markets (Ideally).
- Some experience fulfilling local Office Due Diligence requirements (ideally).
- Regulatory experience and knowledge is an advantage.
- Industry specific qualifications such as ICA and ACAMS desirable.
- FATCA & CRS Knowledge desirable.
- Additional languages are highly considered
- Degree Level education
- Initial training in UK (Leeds and London offices) for 3-6 months at a time.
- Prospective position in a young and ambitious company, ability to grow competence wise together with the company.
- Work in an international environment.
- Other benefits and perks.