Our success to date is down to 550 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that's tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry.
Join Treatwell as we continue to scale up and digitise the hair and beauty industry. With plans to expand our geographic footprint in Riga, Latvia, you'll be the driving force to our success in launching and growing this new market.
Sitting within our Office in Vilnius, Lithuania with regular travel to Riga, Latvia, you'll use your entrepreneurial skills to introduce Treatwell to salons and propel change in the way they manage bookings. Motivated by tough goals and passionate about helping our partners business develop, you'll thrive in building and developing partnerships, ready to challenge yourself and go to extra lengths.
- Grow Treatwell's portfolio of salons; researching and identifying prospective new businesses in your area using a range of different channels; Pitching Treatwell to salon owners, selling the key benefits and handling objections
- Translation of our products and marketing collateral, ensuring it maintains our tone of voice and clearly communicates Treatwell's value proposition.
- Deliver a professional, personal and consistently experience to our partners, ensuring Treatwell is their preferred and trusted partner. Keeping them engaged and committed to our partnership while we gradually develop our customer base in their area.
- Engaging with salons on the benefits of using our software (Connect), and conducting telephone/in person training sessions to demonstrate the system and encourage them to adopt the software fully
- Handling and distributing incoming partner inquiries via phone, email and our internal feedback platform and working with the team to ensure these are responded to in a timely and professional manner
You already have:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Confidence in developing relationships over the phone and in person
- A sales mentally, with B2B sales experience ideal but not a necessity
- The ability to absorb information quickly and to share this knowledge with others
- Confident with new technology
- Academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Native in Latvian and fluent in English
- Ideally already located in Vilnius, Lithuania or willing to relocate to Vilnius
- Open to travel
- Flexible holiday policy - we don't count how many days you've taken.
- High end computer with operating system of your choice.
- Kitchen stocked with breakfast, fruit and soft drinks.
- Fantastic parties and regular social events.
- Work alongside a talented, friendly team in a lovely, award winning Vilnius office.
- Support in learning and personal growth.
Please click here to APPLY