- Provide the proper stains' removal from laundries and towels, ensure the washing, drying, sorting and folding laundry process.
- Be able to use and care for all equipment, including mangler, towel folders, washing machines, dryers, irons, presses, etc.
- Be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the work area and equipment.
- Be responsible for storage, cleaning and distribution of laundry not only for the crew members, but also for the guests (towels, table linen, suits, etc.).
- Similar experience in the launderette and / or atelier
- Good knowledge of English or German languages
- Knowledge of safety and environmental policies.
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Free cruising around the world aboard of the largest and the most beautiful cruise liners
- Unique international career with growth opportunities
- Paid flight tickets to/from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1000.00 to 1500.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Cruise Liners
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.