Geelong Capital company has a new position for a Corporate Lawyer. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an international company . The team are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to work within the dynamic team. The successful candidate will already have at least 2 years experience in Corporate Law (especially in the field of Real Estate Law). This is a unique opportunity to thrive and further develop your professional future.
This person will be expected to provide advice and counsel to regional and department management on Real Estate rent matters relating to existing and new rent.
Supervising outside counsel and handling legal matters or projects ranging from simple to complex. This position will also participate on cross-functional teams, introduce new and creative problem solving approaches and serve as a center of excellence for a discreet function within the Company Law.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadline pressures and sensitive information
- Ability to work well individually and also as part of a team
- A good starter- enthusiastic in finding new openings and making things happen
- Have strong planning, organising, monitoring and time management skills.
- Work effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated self starter
Work in international and dynamic team