- Serve as a Lead Infrastructure Solutions Architect for a major international IT company.
- Establish an architectural approach for each initiative to meet SLA expectations, review
- Interface with large companies to develop the solutions architecture for different
- Assist delivery teams in developing and following plans to follow the solutions architecture
- Assist business development people to analyze and produce project proposals based on
- Assist assessment architects in their due diligence.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading and managing technical infrastructure teams
- Ability to work with multinational staff
- Customer and business orientation
- Proven skills in general architecture and deployment methodologies
- Must have extensive accomplishments as a Solutions/IT Architect for complex projects at
- Knowledge of emerging technology solutions and industry trends
- Wide ranging technology experience, preferably in Application, Storage, Database,
- Preferred skills: ITIL, TOGAF, BCP (Business Continuity Planning), Security Standards,
- Exceptional oral/written communication and leadership skills.
- Understanding data privacy and confidentiality regulations
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel
This is a an excellent opportunity to advance your career!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com, or contact us by phone +370 5