What you will do
The Senior Forensic Investigator is responsible for leading and conducting investigations of fraud and financial abuse occurring within the company. Additionally, the person is responsible for preparing reports, communicating findings to senior management, human resources and legal, and supporting the development and implementation of remedial and disciplinary actions.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Forensic Investigations to prevent, detect, and investigate issues of fraud and financial abuse within the company.
- Identify, and clearly define forensic issues and root causes and support the development of corrective actions.
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal. How you will do it
- Conducting and leading internal investigations of alleged or suspected violations of criminal law and corporate policies, including theft, fraud, embezzlement, conflict of interest, collusion, kickbacks, and records falsification.
- Leading internal/external resources in an effort to address allegations of fraud raised within the company.
- Reviewing forensic reports for content and apply proper editing to ensure a professional work product.
- Gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data in support of an investigation.
- Conducting informational and admission seeking type interview.
- Preparing clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports and memoranda in a timely manner.
- Preparing work papers to adequately document investigations performed with supporting evidence for all forensic findings.
- Providing concise and meaningful updates to Internal Audit Leadership, senior management, human resources and legal team.
- Conducting multiple investigations simultaneously
- Assisting with special projects as assigned.
- Providing coaching of less experienced team members aimed at facilitating the completion of investigations and developing team members' investigation skills What we look for
- At least 3 years relating to the investigation of extensive, complex, detailed and confidential cases. Candidate can have a background in Forensic Investigation with a corporate organization, from an external consultancy (Big 4 for example), boutique specialist firms, from law enforcement and or other investigative job functions.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- CPA/ CFE/ CFA /CIA certifications desired.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Bilingual and multilingual preferred but not required.
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present forensic findings in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Have strong, proficient analytical skills.
- Possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under stressful conditions.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills, and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience with data mining software such as ACL preferred.
- Required to travel a minimum of 25%-50%, including frequent international travel.
Starting from 3600 EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus salary) based on relevant experience.
Click here to apply>>> Apply link
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Job location: Slovakia, Bratislava