- Job Purpose:
- Work in partnership with senior business leaders as a real business player, contributing to
change and it’s impact on people, reward and payround processes, performance development,
resourcing, people capability build / talent development, employee relations).
- Key Accountabilities:
- To be an active and influential player enabling the effective diagnosis of business issues/
- Take a proactive role in the development of the HR Priorities and lead the implementation of
teams, through the interpretation of these priorities turning them into real action plans.
- To provide active leadership, in partnership with business leadership teams, on HR issues
culture, leadership and learning and development.
- To challenge, provoke and coach business leaders on how to engage employees and
the performance bar and build a strong and rigorous development culture.
- Ensure that key HR operational processes are delivered successfully to the business.
- Take accountability for partnering with business leaders in maintaining and monitoring the
- Very good English skills.
- Experience of coaching senior leaders and facilitating senior teams.
- Good level of business acumen.
- Appreciation of key financial metrics.
- Appreciation of financial services industry.
- Strong HR Generalist by background.
- Preferred CIPD Qualified.
- University degree/MBA.