· To draft different types of legal documents;
· To update procedures and compliance policy basing on actual legislation;
· Constant communication with state institutions of Lithuania (including Bank of Lithuania);
· To draft and to amend agreements, prepare answers to different types of information requests of third parties;
· To analyse existing and new agreements and identification of potential legal risks;
· To provide other legal and practical support;
· Constant communication with the Board regarding legal questions.
· Higher education in Law;
· Experience in dealing with legal matters of banks/financial institutions for at least 3 years;
· General understanding of AML regulations and risk issues;
· Experience in communication with European State authorities;
· Experience in drafting various types of legal documentation;
· Analytical skills, capacity to identify potential legal risks;
· Fluent English and Lithuanian language (written and spoken);
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Team player - with ability to express and advocate own argumentation, but also with the ability to work independently.
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
· Competitive salary;
· Participation in forums, trainings, seminars for knowledge improvement;
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere;
· Attractive benefits package;
· Prestigious office location in centre of Vilnius.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English.