- • Maintain and expand the global infrastructure;
• Work on deployment and monitoring improvements;
• Analyze kernel and software problems;
• Communicate with data center staff;
• Advice on technology, work on automation and strategic projects;
• Join a rotation based on-call duty (sms/email) to resolve technical problems during off-hours.
- • Junior/Regular level in Linux and/or BSD management;
• Good understanding of Linux kernel internals;
• Able to compile and deploy kernels, loadable modules, etc.;
• Good understanding of network protocols and topologies;
• Good system understanding;
• Proficient in LAMP stack;
• Good understanding of virtualization technologies (hypervisors, containers);
• Experience building scalable, highly available or mission critical virtual infrastructures;
• Ability to write automation scripts;
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Excellent written and good spoken English skills.
- • Competitive salary;
• Comfortable working space in new modern office;
• Friendly team;
• Challenging and interesting work in an international environment;
• Opportunities for professional development;
• Training and conferences;
• Other benefits such as snacks and coffee in the office.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Linux System Administrator” to: kb[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.