- Maintain and expand the global infrastructure;
- Work on deployment and monitoring improvements;
- Analyze kernel and software problems;
- Communicate with data center staff;
- Advice on technology, work on automation and strategic projects;
- Join a rotation based on-call duty (sms/email) to resolve technical problems during off-hours.
- Junior/Regular level in Linux and/or BSD management;
- Good understanding of Linux kernel internals;
- Able to compile and deploy kernels, loadable modules, etc.;
- Good understanding of network protocols and topologies;
- Good system understanding;
- Proficient in LAMP stack;
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies (hypervisors, containers);
- Experience building scalable, highly available or mission critical virtual infrastructures;
- Ability to write automation scripts;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and good spoken English skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable working space in new modern office;
- Friendly team;
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Training and conferences;
- Other benefits such as snacks and coffee in the office.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Linux System Administrator” to: kb[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.