For a newly established full-time position Global Pack Group is looking for a Logistics Coordinator. The position will be based at our production facilities – UAB Global Pack - in Telsiai, Lithuania and will be referring to the local management and our head office in Denmark.
The position involves close cooperation with the production in Lithuania and the head office in Denmark as well as external contact with forwarding agents and others. A substantial part of the communication will be in English and the candidate must possess fluent English skills. The position involves travelling and stays at the head office in Denmark, particularly in the start up period.
- Preparation of orders for shipment, e.g. create delivery notes, labels etc.
- Planning of shipments and booking of transport
- Issuing invoices - Keep track of return material and arrange return transport
- Misc. administrative tasks in connection with registration of orders, deliveries, general logistics etc.
- Fluency in English – verbal and written
- Experience from a similar position preferred
- Knowledge of ERP systems – preferable Navision
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Highly structured, detail oriented, team player with a “can-do” attitude, service minded and with a good understanding of the supply chain
- Responsible attitude / ability to follow the tasks through to completion
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and busy periods
We offer you a job in a dynamic, international company, which values include engagement, team spirit, respect and flexibility. The structure of our organization is flat and we work with efficient decision processes. For the right candidate there will be good possibilities for influencing own areas of responsibilities and develop the position further.
We will interview candidates as we receive applications for the position. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
For questions and clarifications about the position, please contact Production Manager Saulius Jokubauskas at +370 686 09 488
Global Pack Group is a successful and fast growing international trading and production company, which is financially sound. Global Pack pack and supply components to customers worldwide within the furniture- and kitchen industry, including IKEA®. The company’s head office is based in Denmark and is represented locally with own companies in China, Lithuania and Romania. UAB Global Pack currently employs 70 people. Due to the fast growth and international trade there is a dynamic atmosphere at the factory in Telsiai. For more information about the company: www.globalpack.net