This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established American multi-national company with the following responsibilities for their world wide Lotus Notes operations:
- daily management of the messaging and e-collaboration services , this includes Domino Server Operations and Lotus Notes Client technology;
- project responsibilities, including change-problem management activities, defining and developing the capacity and functionality;
- cooperation with providers and responsibility for their service performance;
- communication and close cooperation with internal business partners around the world.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- university or equivalent Higher education;
- advanced English language skills spoken and written, other language is an advantage;
- minimum 3 years of experience with Notes/Domino environment over LAN/WAN;
- operating knowledge of messaging Technologies (SMTP, TLS, HTTP);
- basic experience with project management;
- customer orientation, strong communication and presentation skills, flexibility.
Our current environment includes Lotus Domino 8, Lotus Sametime 8 and Lotus Notes 6.5 & 8.
- working for an American multi-national company with good reputation;
- great training opportunities - certifications;
- professional growth;
- 13th salary;
- language courses;
- social program;
- competitive benefits.
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Lithuanian and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in "Grafton Recruitment" already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.lt/jobs/
Only selected candidates will be informed.