Dream to #innovate? Feel #inspired by #technology? #Care to #simplify? Teo and Omnitel is a place for you to be. Whether you are a new talent or an experienced professional, telecommunications industry is #alwaysfun to work in. If you are ready to #venture with us into universe of #opportunities and excel in the world of #technology, we offer you extensive resources and enviable #flexibility to do that. Would you #dare to take the #challenge?
At the moment our team is looking for engaged team member with high degree of professionalism. As Loyalty Manager Your main responsibility will be to design, launch and manage customer loyalty value propositions considering the full marketing mix and customer experience for broadband and mobile communication services in B2C business line segment.
• Work with existing base of #customers to retain and grow the base.
• #Creation, optimization, and follow-up of loyalty strategies and projects.
• Management of existing loyalty program - OMNI ID.
• Responsibility for evaluating, maintaining and improving customer loyalty targets.
• Preparation of loyalty campaigns inc. business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and client targeting.
• Work with key departments and #cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new loyalty activities for execution.
• Contribution to great customer experience at every touch point of the customer life cycle.
We hope, that You have:
• University degree in Marketing or related field (master or MBA preferred).
• 3+ years successful and proven experience in customer service or segment/product management, marketing or consulting position.
• Solid knowledge in marketing, customer service, project management and #development.
• Ability to work in a #team setting with a diverse groups of employees, managers and external contacts.
• Ability to work within all levels of the business.
• Customer service orientation.
• Good analytical, organization and communication (oral/written) skills.
• #Positive attitude, strong work ethic.
• Good PC skills and ability speak and write fluently in English and Lithuanian.
• Excellent work conditions and possibility to work in the company, which is guided by #international management standards.
• Competitive salary and extra benefits.
• Continuous #challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally.
• Horizontal and vertical career opportunities in#TeliaCompany group.
• Friendly and growth inspiring #team of professionals.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.