- Representing “Jungent” in all communications with “Shell” representatives in the region;
- Monitoring market developments and briefing colleagues regarding strategic planning cycles;
- Implementing global marketing activities on the local markets and developing regional campaigns;
- Coordinating all marketing activities, including advertising, campaigns, events and web page;
- Maximising sales revenue by driving product availability, promotional effectiveness, merchandising activity and pricing;
- Developing value propositions for customer segments and building excellent customer relationships;
- Creating and submitting regular reports;
- Keeping to budgets.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing;
- Experience in promoting technical or FMCG products;
- Knowledge & experience in Lubricants preferred;
- Strong business analytical and finance skills, commercial mindset;
- Good communicative and teamwork skills;
- Project management and coordination skills;
- Fluent English language (both spoken and written);
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Managerial experience of small team would be an advantage.
Responsible work in the international environment.