For its expanding operations in Baltic countries (with the head office being located in Lithuania), the company is currently looking for a new Managing Director in charge of the complete management and development. In this exciting position you will be responsible for:
- managing and developing employees, structures and processes with a drive for continuous and ambitious growth - both in sales and profit
- positioning the company in its markets of operation through a long term marketing and distribution strategy, and leading related negotiations,
- contributing to a comprehensive and customer driven product management strategy regarding products and overall services (technical, financial etc),
- further developing distribution channels and processes in the area of „professional“, „industrial“ and “residential” products (distributors and wholesalers, dealers and agents, direct accounts, “modern distribution“ like DIY and “cash & carry” markets etc..),
- representing the company towards customers, trade associations, communities of operation, business partners and within global corporate management bodies,
- mutually developing related logistic processes,
- feeding sales results and product experiences of the Baltic markets back to Headquarters in order to contribute to the continuous market success on group level.
This challenging position requires a business or a technical degree as well as a successful track record in B2B sales management of commercial durable / semi durable products (like construction or material handling equipment, tools and vehicles, building material, outdoor and gardening devices and the like). An additional background in consumer sales (FMCG, kitchen ware, electronics, food or the like) would also be helpful. Besides fluency in English you should either come from one of the Baltic states or possess extensive living experience in the region.
Personally you pursue a creative, yet structured and reliable way of work with pronounced competencies for building and sustaining long term client and employee relations. You are target driven and pro-active, you possess excellent presentation and negotiation skills, and you enjoy working within an international, high quality, customer oriented and complex commercial environment.
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation and related prior experiences with reference number stepA3018 to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Mr Tim Riedel or Mr Pawel Zych at *49 - 30 - 40 50 416 11.