- Follow established work methods and procedure in order to ensure the smooth running of equipment and the plant.
- Effectively maintain a varied range of equipment, ensuring an acceptable level of safety at all times.
- React to all breakdowns and requested tasks in a timely manner as requested by your supervisor.
- Have a good level of Health and Safety procedures relevant to the workplace.
- Proactively work to solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnoses skills and implement immediate containment together with suggestions to your supervisor to implement a longer-term innovative solution.
- Help to monitor manufacturing equipment along side your supervisor with the aim of implementing process improvements.
- Assist in the development and review of the plants Preventative Maintenance routines.
- Work on own initiative with a pro-active approach, using data and knowledge to solve problems whilst on shift.
- Support and carry out any project work as and when requested by your supervisor.
- Undertake any training as necessary to help bring the business forward.
- Continually work as a Team member to continually maintain and improve the teamwork philosophy and bring new ideas to the table.
-Excellent Written and spoken English language skills!!
-Time served maintenance technician
-Multi-skilled with a mechanical biased.
-Ideally, a minimum of an ONC (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline.
-Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, delivery systems, conveyor systems and PLC control systems.
-A flexible approach with a positive attitude, strong problem solving and communication skills.
-Self motivated and focused on the job in hand
-A proven methodical approach to problem solving.
-Flexible to shift rotation
-Committed, organized and team orientated, possessing enthusiasm, energy and drive.
-Proven success of man management.
Position: Full time/permanent average 52.5 hrs per week
Shifts: must be available to work various day shift patterns and night shift throughout the year.
Salary : £28,000 -£30,000 per year negotiated depending on experience.