- Design and develop medical devices within framework of ISO standards;
- Design, develop, test and document solutions for mechanical engineering subsystems;
- Participate in the development projects for assigned product line;
- Define system, product and subsystem architecture, requirements and design;
- Design fixtures used to manufacture/test medical devices;
- Document design by creating drawings, specifications, technical reports, etc.;
- Prepare Engineering Change Notices and Change Requests;
- Facilitate design transfer to manufacturing.
- Bachelor technical degree;
- Similar work experience (at least 2 years);
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience working with CAD systems;
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- High degree of attention to detail, personal initiative, and commitment to quality;
- Intermediate level of English skills.
- Experience working with SolidWorks;
- Project management skills;
- Familiarity with modern technologies and materials used for designed products.
- Professional team to work with in an international environment;
- Ability to contribute to human health safety by creating high quality medical devices;
- Good atmosphere and salary adequate to the position and responsibilities;
- Company driven by LEAN mindset.