Purpose of the position which is located in Vilnius and operates in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia:
- Acting as a sponsor of scientific medical knowledge, keeping pace with the development of products and medical science including guidelines at local and global level.
- Providing medical expertise related to company's CHC products (drugs, medical devices and food supplements) according to the requirements of competent health authority and law.
- Providing Medical Education for HCP’s and local teams related to company's CHC therapeutical areas.
- To effectively cooperate in cross functional medico/regulatory /marketing/sales CHC teams in local level.
- Keeping regular professional contacts with key external experts/stakeholders in respective therapeutic areas.
- Performs special assignments as discussed with EE Cluster CHC Medical Director.
- Education: Medical doctor – University degree in Medicine.
- Experience: minimum 3 years in Medical or Commercial/Marketing department of international company, experience with a support of OTC/Rx brands; within a company operating according high ethics and compliance standards.
- Conducting a training and lectures for internal and external customers.
- Experience with regulatory and pharmacovigilance activities.
- Experience in gastroenterology or/and neurology therapeutical area or operations within Baltic region will be an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English – written and spoken.
- Fluent knowledge of Lithuanian – written and spoken.
- Good, intermediate knowledge of Russian – spoken.
- General knowledge of local regulatory and pharmacovigilance rules.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Professional development in fast developing Company and career opportunities in an international environment.
- Direct interaction with high level specialists and scientific societies.
- Exposure to various task related with development within Medical Affairs society.
- Opportunity to make a real difference working with differentiated products, mainly in gastroenterology area (+neurology).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, we thank the other candidates for applying.