You will be responsible for
- teaching Mathematics for middle school students aged 10-16;
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons to facilitate the needs of a multicultural class;
- providing feedback to parents on a student’s progress at parent conferences and other meetings;
- collaborating with other school team members to plan and coordinate work
- Fluent English is a must.
- At least 2- year experience of teaching Math to middle school students.
- Open-minded, flexible, enthusiastic and having positive outlook.
- Eagerness to develop professionally.
Send you CV and cover letter in English at email@example.com
- Professional development opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Social insurance
- Friendly and supportive team