Project title: Support to the RCOP Operating Structure with OP management
Country: Republic of Croatia
Duration: 315 working days over the period of implementation of the contract which is 27 months
Objective of the project
Overall objective: To prepare Croatia for efficient and effective management and absorption of IPA assistance, thereby enhancing Croatia’s capacity for effective use of the Structural Funds upon EU accession.
Specific objectives: To ensure efficient and effective OP management by the RCOP Operating Structure, and develop the institutional capacity for managing and absorbing IPA funding in accordance with the Framework/ Financing / Implementing / Operational Agreements, EU rules, regulations and procedures and applicable national legislation.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in economics, public administration, business administration or management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy
General professional experience:
- 10 years of professional experience;
- 3 years of experience in managing of projects;
- Experience with the institutional framework for the EU pre-accession programmes;
- Experience with the institutional framework for the EU Structural Funds.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in development of monitoring arrangements in the context of Structural Funds;
- Experience in institutional strengthening and capacity building projects would be an asset;
- Experience in the field of N+3 management of EU funds;
- Experience in the management of grant schemes in EC projects;
- Experience in developing and delivering training and/or coaching programmes.
He/she will be responsible for all assistance in relation to the establishment of monitoring arrangements of the OP on both programme and project level (i.e. monitoring N+3, on-the-spot checks, selection of appropriate monitoring and evaluation indicators and target setting)
He/she will be engaged for the period of minimum 315 working days. A minimum of 90% of expertise must be spent in Croatia actively working with the project stakeholders. He/she will be located at the premises of the MELE.
- possibility to work in international environment;
- possibility to gain international experience.